POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV-Ray Language : Re: POV-Ray Language Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Language
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Jan 1999 23:42:23
Message: <369EC73A.41E6D2C8@aol.com>
POV script, it is commonly refered to.
As someone else pointed out (elsewhere), the language for producing the
images (scenes) is both user made and hard coded into the program (known
as keywords).
The user can invent (define) his/her own vocabulary through #declare
statements.
The limiting factor being mostly the language built into POV-Ray, which
is English.
Hope I've shed a little more 'light_source' on the subject.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob